TORC Digital 2021 Registration
$20/car. Premiere in July 2021 > includes :
(1)Participation in TORC Digital 2021 >> YouTube 3 days event
(2) 25th Anniversary Keychain (pre-order) non-refundable
(3) Priority mail shipping fee included
(4) No cancellation/No refund
Digital Premiere in July 2021.
Above item will be shipped in July 2021. (date TBA)
- SAMPLE VIDEO
TORC Digital 2021 – Registration details
“TOYOTA” brand vehicle of any ages are welcome to register
Registration opens on 4/17/2021 at 10am PST
Participants to complete their vehicle registration by submitting the form and also any media materials beginning on 4/17/2021 and before 5/30/2021. * Media submission can follow the form in later date.
(1) PHOTO REQUIREMENTS: Share your TOYOTA love!! Be creative and unique. Max image size> 2MB each photo!
- *All photos to be shot in landscape mode (horizontal, not vertical or portrait mode)
- *Photos must be taken outside either under direct sunlight, or completely inside (closed garage door) with ample lighting.
- *Try NOT to include those items as much as you can, for example: trash bins, house address, people who you don’t know or have permission to be in the film.
- *Not to include any “FOR SALE” signs of any kind to avoid having your registration status in pending.
- *No materials of any kind to advertise businesses, unless that are parts already installed in the vehicle.
Ideals and sample angles of photos but not limited to:
(2) VIDEO SUBMISSION (*OPTIONAL)
Expand your creativity to show off your TOYOTA!!
ALL VIDEOS can INCLUDE but ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- 1) Vlog style overview: Start with you introducing yourself and your car. “I’m Paul Walker, this is my 1993 Toyota Supra Mk4…” It is optional to add specs and features, as well as some ownership history. (Full 360 vehicle walk around, for example, may be nice to watch)
- 2) Anything else that may be exciting? : TOYOTA collections, modification list, etc, in a separate note
- 3) Are you an overland guy? Go OFF-ROAD and show of how touogh Toyota trucks are!
- *Film your video content outside in either under direct sunlight, or completely inside (closed garage door) with ample lighting.
- *Walk and move slowly while filming, try to have a steady hand.
- *Please refrain from any sound making devices (stereo, fans, other vehicles etc. The song sometimes restricted by YouTube or social media source, that causes removal of your video).
- *Try NOT to include those items such as: trash bins, house address, people who you don’t know or have permission to be in the film.
- *Each clip should be >> no longer than 1-2 minute << If you would like to submit a longer video, please send us a SHAREABLE LINK of yours, such as Google Drive.
- *Cell phone videos are just fine but try to be stable. Use a Microphone to record your voice and narratives, if any.