26th ALL TOYOTAFEST
Saturday June 4. 2022 – Marina Green Park, Long Beach CA
Registration is closed: It was open since April 1. 2022.
This year, registration will not be first come, first serve as in previous years. As TORC moves into a new phase of growth and ever-changing car enthusiast needs, we will be welcoming a broader scale of models and classes. We will provide more detailed information in late April as we inform owners of reservation status.
Thank you for your continued participation and support.
Photos will be required to complete your registration application. Daytime photo, Color photo are acceptable. Click for sample photos
The new web and registration site was scheduled to be released but will now be delayed because of unforeseen circumstances. Please expect site traffic during the opening date.
Signature will be required as you agreed on each rules listed below.
Payment and application does not guarantee your spot.
2022 Registration Types and Options:
$75 – 1 car Registration with a T-shirt
$60 – 1 car Registration + NO T-shirt
** Event commemorative T-shirts will be sold on site at $25.oo + Tax (no size or availably guaranteed when sold on site)
2022 Cancelation & Refund Policy please read
2022 ALL TOYOTAFEST Rules and Regulations
* all information subject to change/be updated at anytime without prior notice. This below texts are reflecting from the previous year and it is NOT updated to adhere the new Cover-19 safety guidelines yet.
Advices given by TORC, City of Long Beach and Long Beach Police Department.
1) No pets of any kind are allowed in the venue except certified medical dogs.
2) “For sale” sign or decals displayed on windshield and dash board is NOT allowed. This is a car show, not a sales site.
3) No Swap meet, merchandise display, sales, flags/banners of any kind are allowed except vendors.
4) Your spot is for 1 car (regular size) space only, as an individual participation, not as a business entry.
5) There will be NO at-the-gate/on site-registration. All show cars must PRE-REGISTER.
6) No alcohol bought by the participants in the show area. +No open grill inside the venue.
7) Cars must remain in their assigned location for the duration of the event. *Please – No leaving early as this is a safety hazard to participants and spectators. No vehicles can leave until it is authorized by the show staff and organizers.* Meaning, the quickest you may be able to leave is right after the show with enough clear space is secured. Due to the street condition, some congestions will be expected. The cars may be advised to leave by section to section to avoid the heavy traffic. The show area is expected to be vacant before 6pm.
8) Parking will be based on model type unless specified. Parking location will be designated accordingly and subject to change. If you come with friends that have different models, you may not be allowed to park together.
9) All show-cars entry to be done at tentatively between 6am to 8:30am* on SATURDAY only. The entry gate & street will be closed at 8:45 am. Show runs from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm**** Time subject to change. You will receive a specific entry guidance accordingly.
10) Car show participants must follow all directions and maintain slow driving speed during the event venue at all time.
11) No engine starts before official release. No squealing of tires. No burnouts. No racing or cruising inside or venue or near streets. We have the right to reject any person(s) who violate these rules BEFORE or whom we deem inappropriate or a safety hazard for all. TORC maintains a zero tolerance rule and violators will be escorted off the premises and/or any alcoholic possessions will be confiscated.
Anyone disobeying these rules will be asked to leave the event immediately. And TORC will reject anyone disobeying these rules before.
12) NO LOUD MUSIC IS ALLOWED TO BE PLAYED IN YOUR VECHCLE. NO EXCEPTION. We have the right to reject any person(s) who violate these rules, OR who violate BEFORE or whom we deem inappropriate or a safety hazard for all.
12) TORC cannot accept any Towing vehicles on site or can not enter into the show-area to drop of your show-cars. There will be NO DESIGNATED PARKING LOT for the towing cars at this moment. (as of 3/17/2022) Any supplier truck other than the registered vehicle must be authorized prior to the event, park at the assigned parking area, (not with your show-cars) for entire the duration of the show.
13) Make sure that you drive/bring your registered vehicle. Only registered vehicles will be allowed onto the event grounds. If your registered vehicle cannot attend (due to mechanical or other reasons), and you wish to bring another vehicle, PLEASE notify the events coordinators ASAP or at least 2 weeks prior to the show. Be aware that we cannot park your non-registered vehicles smoothly the day of the show. We’re not being picky, but when we have several hundred cars trying to get in, we can not have delays.
14) Time schedule is subject to change.
15) NON-DRIVABLE VEHICLES ARE NOT ACCEPTED IN THIS EVENT. No exceptions.
16) Conditions of Recognition Award has been changed since 2016. Announcement on main page. We are going to have awards this year.
17) Event staff / organizers / volunteers / event sponsors and vendors/ the city of Long Beach reserve the right to refuse service / cancel registration / and or entrance to individuals we deem inappropriate to anyone. Any participants, visitors or exhibitors who fail (or has failed in the past in any other events or meets) to follow the written rules and regulations or verbal instruction from the event staff is subject to disqualification and removal or/cancelation from the event. This also includes >> un-sportsman like behavior<<excessive profanity, sexually explicit, >>violent<< unethical, intoxicated, under the influence, >>>questionable character<< or anything else deemed inappropriate <<<by the event staff, volunteers, our sponsors and the venue, and also by car community or car club/groups participating in this event.
Thank you for your cooperation to make this event safe and enjoyable to everyone.
ANNOUNCEMENT (posted 2/29/2016: Last updated 3/10/2020)
Going back to its roots, the intent of All Toyotafest was to be an annual gathering of TOYOTA enthusiasts where they can enjoy and appreciate all makes and models of TOYOTA vehicles. All Toyotafest was never intended to be a form of competition with “winners” and “losers”. That is, no more 1st, 2nd and/or 3rd place awards in specific categories. Rather, TORC Directors want to acknowledge the owner’s efforts within their selected category of participation and recognize individuals for outstanding and/or unique work. The TORC Board will select and present recognition Badge of Recognition to participants that bring outstanding vehicles to the show. That is “Recognition for Outstanding Workmanship” awards.
All Toyotafest is intended to be an event where all Toyota enthusiasts can bring their vehicles, visit with other enthusiasts, build camaraderie, partake in a sense of community, and to enjoy the day with friends and family. We are here to promote community and provide a safe and fun event for people to enjoy a common love of TOYOTA vehicles.