All Toyotafest related F.A.Q.
Reviewing the 2017 All Toyotafest Registration rules and regulations
*LBPD will be on duty all day for this event to ensure the safety to all. Especially, please refrain from “Blast off” after the show, as the Shoreline Drive is a mature street.
Participants/Show-cars related questions:
- When do you mail a confirmation letters?
It will be around just 1 week before the show. We will announce once they are mailed out. Thanks for your patience!
- Can I park with my friends?
Basically no. However it is possibly done only within the same models of registered vehicles of a few, when you roll-in together. There is no guarantee. Please be reminded – this event does not offer any car club parking as agreed on the registration rules. Parking sections are designated based on the models due to smooth and fast parking situation of 500 cars. Thanks for your kind understandings.
- I can not make it. Can my friend come on behalf? Or can I get a refund?
Your friend can take your spot. Please contact us with more details by e-mail. The best way to inform us is to reply to your e-mail confirmation which was sent to you in March at your time of successful registration. *TORC is not responsible for any money transactions between you and friend.
No refund is going to be made as agreed at your time of registration.
- I can not make it but still want my goodie bags. What is the option?
Your goodies are available for you/your friend/family to pick up all day 8am- until 1pm on site. Please try to manage to come visit the show even without your show-cars, or contact your friends.
- Can I bring a canopy?
Yes. However please make sure the following:
- Canopy is a plain, non logo printed canopy.
- Canopy can set-up only after 9am. Weights are must as the venue could be windy.
- Canopy location must not conflict with other show vehicles.
- Please follow event staff advice that they may ask you to relocate the canopy.
- Can we do a BBQ there?
No BBQ please. You can still bring your own food such as sandwiches etc. Please, no littering.
- Will you have food vendors?
There will be 4 Gourmet food trucks available. Also, the Shoreline Village has nice restaurants and shops available and it is a walking distance. ** Food truck companies are subject to change.
1. Tokyo Doggie Style
2. The Burnt Truck
3. Tacos Super Gallito
4. Crepes Bonaparte. (Coffee available from this truck in the earlier morning)
- What are the conditions of show-car categories?
Please review our announcement posted since 2016, and also on the Rules and Regulation page.
- I am towing my show-car. What is my option for the loading?
Your show-cars must be drivable condition in order to have you on the day of show. You can unload your show-cars at one of the nearest visitor parking lot (Long Beach Convention Center’s lot) located just across the show site. Then, drive in your show-cars to line up.
* Towing is your option, and you are responsible for any parking fees ($15 all day) which may be higher according to your size of towing vehicle. Parking fee is determined by the LBCC, TORC is not responsible for any loss or damages.
Photo: Visitor Parking at Long Beach Convention Center 224 E. Shoreline Dr. Long Beach
Visitor related FAQ.
- Where is the visitor parking?
There are several options, including the parking lot at the Long Beach Convention Center. (photo above) Please check our VISITOR INFORMATION PAGE. for more information.
- Can I bring my pets?
Sorry, no pets unless they are medical docs.
More questions: Use our Contact Form