ALL TOYOTAFEST F.A.Q.
TORC “SPECTATORS REGISTRATION”WAS CLOSED ON 6/2. VERY SORRY YOU MISSED.
Due to COVID-19 Safety Guideline given by the city of Long Beach, we CANNOT accept any day-of-show registration at the door. Thank you for your understanding.
*LGBPD will be on duty all day for this event to ensure the safety to all. Especially, please refrain from “Blast off or Burn out” after the show, as the Shoreline Drive is a mature street. Security check/Bags checks to be done.
Participants/Show-cars related questions: updated 6/3/2021
- What is new safety guidelines for the event?
- Why do we wear a mask in your event?
We are following the guideline from State of California and also the city of Long Beach. The guideline will change after June 15.2021.
- I want to come to visit the show. What do I do?
You needed to register by June 2 due to Covid-19 Safety Plan. Sorry that you missed the dead-line. There are no at-gate registration.
- I just found out about your event. I have a Toyota and want to bring to show. Can I?
Thanks for your interest! Our show-car pre-registration was closed over 4 weeks ago. We had 50 cars on standby-list. And we are ready to go this weekend so please register early next year. Thanks for your understanding.
- I registered my TOYOTA. Do my passengers need to register as well? How about myself?
You are already registered so you are FINE. Your passengers need to register by June 2. LINK
- I registered my TOYOTA. My letters are not yet arrived! Will I be ok?
YES> Please don’t panic, it is ok… If you successfully registered (meaning you did receive the first e-mail confirmation letter in April/May) then you are on our list. Sometimes letters do get lost in transit. We will announce when the letters are mailed out. (not yet as of 5/15/21) TORC staff will be at the gate for your check-ins. Check our Show Car Entry Instruction page.
- Can I park with my friends?
It is possibly done only within the same models of registered vehicles of a few, when you roll-in together. There is no guarantee. Please be reminded – this event does not offer any car club parking as agreed on the registration rules. Especially this year under COVID19 Safety guideline, parking sections are designated to keep safety distance, and to be separated based on the models due to smooth and fast parking situation of more than 400 cars. Thanks for your kind understandings.
- I can not make it. Can my friend come on behalf? Or can I get a refund?
Sorry, your friend can only take your spot with prior notice by June 2. TORC is not responsible for any money transactions between you and friend. Under the 2021 Cancelation policy that you agreed at your time of regiatration the goodies will also be shipped to you by the end of June.
- My show-car hasn’t done yet, so I decided not to take it, but will just come with my family. Do I need to pay parking fee?
Yes. Also your family need to register by June 2. Or you can come with your friend who are also registered to the show to avoid parking fee. Please see this page for several parking options around the show site. (paid parking)
- I can not make it but still want my goodie bags. What is the option?
Your goodies are available for you/your friend/family to pick up all day 8am- until 1pm on site. Please try to manage to come visit the show even without your show-cars, or contact your friends so he can pick up for you. We will need to fully verify the person who is receiving goodies for you.
- Can I sell my parts by my car? Can I put up my sponsor’s banners or flags?
No. You can not sell anything or promote any business if you are not registered as a vendor. Those items will be removed.
- Can I bring guests?
This event is free and you we have no limit on the guests. However due to COVID-19 safety guideline – they all need to pre-register by June 2. 2021. keep in mind: very busy traffic in the show area while show cars are staging, please stay by your vehicle until 8:30am and refrain from wondering around just yet. Stay by your car so we may need you to move your car for final adjustment.
- Can I bring a canopy?
Yes. However please make sure the following:
- Canopy is a plain, non logo printed canopy.
- Canopy can set-up only after 9am. Weights are must as the venue could be windy.
- Canopy location must not conflict with other show vehicles.
- Canopy location must maintain to help 6 feet distance when people are under it.
- Please follow event staff advice that they may ask you to relocate the canopy.
- What are the conditions of show-car awards?
Please review our announcement posted on 3/19/21, and also on the event Rules and Regulation page, agreed on your time of registration.
- I am towing my show-car. What is my option for the loading?
- Can we bring our own food? Can we do a BBQ ?
As a show-car registered owner, you can bring your food ONLY at the time of your load-in in the morning. No visitors can deliver your food at later time. Any food/Drink must be consumed inside of your vehicles, or very nearby, without walking around. This is a part of the COVID19 Safety Plans, approved by the city of Long Beach. Please, NO BBQ.
- Will you have food vendors?
No. There will be no food service available in the event this year. Restaurants are available in Shoreline Village. No food to be brought in by spectators.
Visitor related FAQ.
- Where is the visitor parking?
Please check our VISITOR INFORMATION PAGE for more information.
- Can I bring my pets?
NO pets unless they are medical docs.
More questions: Use our Contact Form
- due to high volume of inquiries, a reply may delay.