ALL NEW ENTRY INSTRUCTION FOR PRE-REGISTERED Show cars – RAIN OR SHINE
Update 5.22 ** To registered owners**
As of May 22, your confirmation letters have been mailed to your registered mailing address via USPS LA county and OC county. Thanks for your patience while it is on the way.
- In case of absent show-cars, your goodie bags are ready to pick up only until 1pm. See our FAQ page for more information.
- More visitor parking is available for the surrounding area. See VISITOR INFO page.
Requested arrival time for registered owners:
YELLOW/GREEN/PINK papers – Staging starts @ 6:45 am to 8:50 am (DO NOT ARRIVE BEFORE 6:45am, please)
BLUE papers – staging starts @ 8 am to 8:50am
SWITCHED cars from the originally registered – @ 8:30am
( 8:30am for any switched cars unless it is the same models of cars from the originally registered. Threfore please arrive at 8:30am to avoid long wait and congestion.)
- *Be aware!! Earlier arrival than above time frame is ONLY scheduled for staff and vendors. There will be no entry assistance for regular participants earlier than above arrival time.
- *NO LEFT TURN into the staging area. All the line will be formed along Shoreline Drive.
- *Options for TOWING : unload in the Convention center’s visitor parking across from the park. See below($15 & up)
- *Check Long Beach LIVE TRAFFIC before you hit the road.
- * Reminder: No swap meet or any other business promotion is allowed other than vendors.
- *Towing Vehicle Parking option: LGB Convention center’s Visitor Parking across the park.
!!! Please WATCH OUT for pedestrian traffic when you approach the Ride and Drive area, as the show cars and owners are continuously moving until 9am.