Instruction for 2019 show-cars
PRE-REGISTERED Show Cars only – RAIN OR SHINE
NO PETS / NO ALCHOLE / SECURITY CHECK/TRUNK CHECK WILL BE PERFORMED
!!!! Food may be brought in by participants with their show car only. No food may be brought in after show opening. No exceptions.
Requested arrival time for registered owners:
>>> DO NOT ARRIVE BEFORE 6:50am, please<<<
YELLOW/GREEN/papers – between @ 6:50 am to 8:30 am
PINK papers – @ 7:20 am to 8:30 am
BLUE papers – staging @ 8 am
RED papers – staging @ 8:30 am
SWITCHED cars from the originally registered – @ 8:30am
>( 8:30am for any switched cars will be asked to stand-by at the gate, unless it is the same models from the originally registered. Threfore please arrive at 8:30am to avoid long wait.)
- *Be aware!! Earlier arrival than above time frame is ONLY scheduled for staff and vendors. There will be no entry assistance for regular participants earlier than above arrival time.
- *NO LEFT TURN into the staging area. All the line will be formed along Shoreline Drive.
- *Options for TOWING : unload your show-cars in the Convention center’s visitor parking across from the park. See below ($15 & up)
- *Check Long Beach LIVE TRAFFIC before you hit the road.
- *No swap meet or any other business promotion is allowed other than registered vendors.
Once you stage your car, please STAY with your car until the public open.