21st All Toyotafest
May 7, 2016 Saturday – Queen Mary Long Beach, CA
Show-car registration will is now CLOSED . All the confirmation letters were mailed out on 4/25 to registered owners.
PARTICIPANTS SHOW CARS – NEW!! ENTRY INFO page
ALL TOYOTAFEST VISITORS INFORMATION page
ANNOUNCEMENT (posted 2/29: updated 3/4)
All Toyotafest celebrates its 21st anniversary this year. Going back to its roots, the intent of All Toyotafest was to be an annual gathering of TOYOTA enthusiasts where they can enjoy and appreciate all makes and models of TOYOTA vehicles. All Toyotafest was never intended to be a form of competition with “winners” and “losers”. As a result, Awards/Recognition medals will not be presented as in past years. That is, no more 1st, 2nd and/or 3rd place awards in specific categories. Rather, TORC Directors want to acknowledge the owner’s efforts within their selected category of participation and recognize individuals for outstanding and/or unique work. The TORC Board will select and present recognition Badge of Recognition to participants that bring outstanding vehicles to the show.
All Toyotafest is intended to be an event where all Toyota enthusiasts can bring their vehicles, visit with other enthusiasts, build camaraderie, partake in a sense of community, and to enjoy the day with friends and family. We are here to promote community and provide a safe and fun event for people to enjoy a common love of TOYOTA vehicles.
All Toyotafest is supported by:
Pre-Registration is CLOSED
Registration opened March 1, 2016. For one day!
Believe it or not, we are full at this moment. As of midnight on March 1st, only after 8 hours of being live. We have filled up all the slots for registration.
However, we do apologize for the inconvenience to some of you. Our servers crashed due to the high volume of people accessing the website. Because of this, we have upgraded our systems and will be ready in the future.
Important Note: For owners who have paid, but have not completed the second step OR did not receive a confirmation e-mail for any reason. Please send us an email with your paypal address to firstname.lastname@example.org
We may announce another run of applications sometime this week.
Please do not be upset that the registration is closed. We try to accomodate as many vehicles as possible.
Due to the overwhelming requests, please know that Email requests will not increase your chances of registration.
You can however, fill up the stand-by application form.
Link Here: https://fs7.formsite.com/TORC/standby/index.html
Thank you for understanding.
For working media companies can now register via this : Media Registration Form
For Registered Owners
Due to the fact that registration has closed within a short period of time, there is a high demand for entry.
As an exception we will take cancellation requests from any successfully registered vehicles. You will receive a full refund if we get your request before March 15, 2016. As agreed at the time of registration, no refund to be made after that date.
Show Rules and Regulations
$45 Per Vehicle – This will include a 21st All Toyotafest T-Shirt and a dash plaque. As well as a goodie bag with sponsor items.
NO PETS ALLOWED
NO SWAP MEETS
NO MERCHANDISE ON DISPLAY
NO FLAGS/BANNERS OF ANY KIND
Your spot is for ONE vehicle only
1. Please understand that once the maximum number of car entries has been met, no further applications will be processed – any applications submitted at such a time will be refunded.
2. IMPORTANT!! There will be NO at-the-gate-registration! Anyone wanting to register upon entry will unfortunately be turned away.
3. Parking will be based on model type unless specified. Parking location will be designated accordingly and subject to change. If you come with friends that have different models, you will not be allowed to park together.
4. Show entry begins at 7:30 am on Saturday, the entry gate will close at 8:45 am. You can drive in anytime before 8:40 am. Show runs from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm*
5. Cars must remain in their assigned location for the duration of the event. Please – No leaving early as this is a safety hazard to participants and spectators. There will be no exceptions.No vehicles can leave until the Security Officers direct you to exit. It could be 4pm or even later. If you can not stay longer than 3pm, please do not sign-up.
* Meaning, the quickest you may be able to leave is right after the show with enough clear space is secured and engine start is approved by the security officers. The cars may be advised to leave by section to section to avoid the heavy traffic. The show area is expected to be VACANT before 6pm.
6. Car show participants must follow all directions and maintain slow driving speed during the event venue at all time.
7. No alcohol. No engine starts. No squealing of tires. No burnouts. No racing or cruising inside or venue or near streets. We have the right to reject any person(s) who violate these rules or whom we deem inappropriate or a safety hazard for all. TORC maintains a zero tolerance rule and violators will be escorted off the premises and/or any alcoholic possessions will be confiscated. Anyone disobeying these rules will be asked to leave the event immediately.
8. Towing vehicles may be required to pay general parking fee by the venue. Any supplier truck other than the registered vehicle must be authorized prior to the event, park at the assigned parking area, (not with your show-cars!) for entire the duration of the show.
9. Make sure that you drive/bring your registered vehicle. Only registered vehicles will be allowed onto the event grounds. IMPORTANT!! If your registered vehicle cannot attend (due to mechanical or other reasons), and you wish to bring another vehicle, PLEASE notify the events coordinators ASAP or at least 2 weeks prior to the show! Be aware that we cannot park your non-registered vehicles smoothly the day of the show. We’re not being picky, but when we have several hundred cars trying to get in, we can not have delays.
10. Time schedule is subject to change!!*
11. NO Animals, pets or any kind will be brought by registered owners or by spectators, except medial dogs.
12. NO “for sale” sings or decals displayed by windshield or dash board. This is a car show, not a sales site.
13. NON-DRIVABLE VEHICLES may be registered but for Showing-only. No exceptions.
14. Event staff / organizers / venue have the right to refuse service / entry or cancel pre-registration and or entrance to anyone that we deem inappropriate or does not (or DID NOT) follow the rules and regulations.
This also includes un-sportsman like behavior, excessive profanity, sexually explicit, violent, unethical, intoxicated, under the influence, questionable character or anything else deemed inappropriate by the event staff.
15. All children must be accompanied by an adult and be supervised.