ALL TOYOTAFEST Attendees Must Pre-Register, Including Spectators (before 6/2)
We at T.O.R.C. (Toyota Owners and Restorers Club) are extremely excited to bring you All-Toyotafest this year. However, there are some recently updated guidelines from the City of Long Beach that we must share with you.
As of May 6, 2021 the City of Long Beach and Los Angeles County have updated the following mandates and protocols. All Toyotafest attendees, including spectators, must observe the following:
- All participants, spectators, and vendors must pre-register at least 72 hours in advance (by 9:00 am, June 2, 2021). (This includes family and friends who comes in with show-cars)
- Admission is free, but contact information will be required. There will be no at-gate registration for spectators on the day of the event.
- The total number of people allowed at the event will be limited, so please register early.
- No outside food/drink to be allowed by spectators
- Masks and social distancing minimums of 6 feet must be applied at all times.
We understand these rules will limit the show, but we would like to sincerely thank over 400 owners that have already registered their cars. We apologize for the inconvenience the rules may cause, but we at TORC believe that it is better to comply with these new rules and hold a limited event than none at all. We hope you understand.