To all registering participants:
1. Please understand that once the maximum number of car entries has been met, no further applications will be processed - any applications submitted at such a time will be refunded.
2. IMPORTANT!! There will be NO at-the-gate-registration! Anyone wanting to register upon entry will unfortunately be turned away.
3. Parking will be based on model type for efficient judging process unless specified. Parking location will
be designated accordingly and subject to change. If you come with friends
that have different models, you will not be allowed to park together.
4. Show entry begins at 7:30 am on Saturday, the entry gate will close at 8:45 am. You can drive in anytime before 8:40 am. Show runs from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm*
5. Cars must remain in their assigned location for the duration of the
event. Please - No leaving early as this is a safety hazard to participants and spectators. There will be no exceptions.No vehicles can leave until the Security Officers direct you to exit. It could be 4pm or even later. If you can not stay longer than 3pm then please do not sign-up.
* Meaning, the quickest you may be able to leave is right after the show with enough clear space is secured and engine start is approved by the security officers. The cars may be advised to leave by section to section to avoid the heavy trafic. ALL CARS MUST LEAVE and VACANT the show area before 6pm. Please do not plan to stay until dark for your photoshoot this year.
6. Car show participants must follow all directions and maintain slow driving speed during the event venue at all time.@
7. No Swap meet. No alcohol. No engine starts. No squealing of tires. No burnouts. No racing or cruising inside ot venue or near streets. We have the right to reject any person(s) who violate these rules or whom
we deem inappropriate or a safety hazard for all. TORC maintains a zero tolerance rule and violators will be escorted off the premises and/or any alcoholic possessions will be confiscated. Anyone disobeying these rules will be asked to leave the event immediately.
8. Towing vehicles may be requried to pay general parking fee by the venue. Any supplier truck
other than the registered vehicle must be authorized prior to the event,
park at the assigned parking area, (not with your show-cars!) for entire
the duration of the show.
9. Make sure that you drive/bring your registered vehicle. Only registered vehicles will be allowed onto the event grounds. IMPORTANT!! If your registered vehicle cannot attend (due to mechanical or other reasons),
and you wish to bring another vehicle, PLEASE notify the events coordinators ASAP or at least 2 weeks prior to
the show! Be aware that we cannot park your non-registered vehicles smoothly the
day of the show. We're not being picky, but when we have several hundred
cars trying to get in, we can not have delays.
10. Event staff and organizers have the right to refuse entry or cancell registration
to anyone that does not (or DID NOT) follow the rules and regulations.
11. All children must be accompanied by an adult and be supervised.
12. Time schedule is subject to change!!*
13. NO Animals, pets or any kind will be brought by registered owners or by spectators,
except medial dogs.
14. NO "for sale" sings or decals displayed by windshield or dash board. This is a car show, not a sales
15. NON-DRIVABLE VEHICLES may be registerd but CAN NOT BE JUDGED. Showing-only.
We appreciate your cooperation and support to
make this a fun and safe event for all.
"I READ AND AGREED ON ALL THE RULES ABOVE
AND CONDITIONS BELOW..."
Need a paper registration form?
It is not availanle for you to download, "the form" can be sent
* postmark of your mail-in registration will not guarantee a space. Availability of space is based on an gas receivedh basis, both online & mail-in, and when the limited number of entries has been met, registration will close. All remaining entries will be refunded. We strongly urge you to mail-in your registration as EARLY as possible (don't delay!) or use online-registration!